We are a small award winning team based in Vienna (best quality of life) rated as one of the top 5 emerging steel startups in the world. While digitizing a variety of different materials, we are putting together best of breed Blockchain technology in collaboration with the industry leader Riddle&Code and 150 years of steel industry experience of AluKönigStahl to digitize materials from raw state to their final product destination. We are currently building a SaaS platform to scale our first product to hundreds of thousands companies.
As a frontend developer, you will work as a part of a collaborative team on our platform, bringing together top of the notch Blockchain technology, cryptographic hardware, mobile devices and many other parts with the physical materials, including steel.
We are looking for a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills, and able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “question the status quo” and “take the wheel” when necessary.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
– Implement new features on web based frontend applications
– Work closely with project managers, UX designers, other developers, and sales and marketing professionals
– Analyze user requirements
– Create and maintain software documentation
– Maintain and enhance existing web applications
– Test final UI/UX in a structured way before release (with focus to automation)
– At least 2+ years of relevant experience developing frontends of web based applications with TypeScript and Angular
– Proven and demonstrable experience designing and implementing (web) frontend based applications
– Experience with CI / CD pipelines
– Experience with SaaS products, developer tools and data-driven visualization is really appreciated
– Familiarity with UI toolkits and frameworks
– Familiarity with Blockchain technology is preferable, willingness to dive into it a must
– Professional written and spoken English skills
– Be involved in the product development and bring in your experience and ideas
– Flexible working hours with the possibility to work remotely
– Office located in central Vienna (ORBI Tower)
– Flat hierarchy
– Compensation that corresponds to your personal qualification*
*) The law obliges us to state gross salary guidelines of the collective agreement for this position, so at least € 3186 p.m. to € 3618 for 38.5 hrs/wk for ST2 rating or at least € 2556 p.m. to € 3094 p.m. for 38.5 hrs/wk for ST1 rating. We strive to offer compensation that corresponds to your personal qualification, your experience and in line with the current market.
– Send us your application to email@example.com (Subject: Frontend Developer, contact person: Irina Goronja) or apply via LinkedIn Job Post with your CV/resume with a link to the project (source code) you'd like to share with us.
– In case your profile catches our attention, we will reach out to arrange a first round of interviews. Here we will shortly introduce our company and team, and get a chance to get to know you a bit.
– In case you make it to the next round, the second interview is dedicated to you presenting a project you wrote to the tech team.
– In the third and last round of interviews you will have a chat with our CEO.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
***Applicants give their implicit consent that their personal data gets stored and processed for recruitment purposes only.***